Saturday 7 March 2015

Oak Field Guide: FREE!!


Time for more blatant self-promotion: the Oaks Field Guide is available FREE to download this weekend, 7th/8th March.

OK, I know it's not really the right time of year to be learning how to tell the difference between the Oak trees commonly found while out walking, but Amazon are very strict on the number of days I can offer the Field Guides for free, and I've run out free days for Snowdrops, Hellebores, Bluebells, and Primulas.

So stock up on the Oak Guide now, while it's free!

This one is aimed at both beginners and Improvers, and rounds up the salient points on differentiating between the various Oaks.

They are only available electronically, and are published via Amazon's Kindle, but you can also download them to your PC or to other ebook readers, so it doesn't matter if you don't have a Kindle.

And this weekend, this one is free!  I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....