Thursday 13 August 2015

Another Free Field Guide!

Yes, it's that time again: Amazon only allow me to give them away for a certain number of days, presumably because when we give them away, they don't make any money at all....  but I like to offer them for free when I can.

And there is always the hope that if you download this one for free, you will realise how great they are, and buy a couple of other ones!

This weekend, 15th/16th August, it's the turn of Speedwells:

All you have to do is wait until Saturday (or Sunday) then go to Amazon, here is a link to the book to make it easy for you.

If you don't have a Kindle, it doesn't matter -  you can download it to any ebook, tablet or phone: you can even download it to your pc and read it in the comfort of your own home! All you have to do is follow the simple instructions on the above page - you just type in an email address and Amazon will send you the download programme (or "app" ) completely free of charge.

You can then download the book to your pc.

Simple!

Then, after reading it, you can get out there and look for Speedwells wherever you go: in rough grasslands, paths, down by the canal, anywhere really.

Let me know what you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....